Weekly rate as per SOLT/BECTU Agreement.
Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
WC 19th February
14-02-2024 at 12:00
5th Floor, 65 Chandos Place
Downloadable Job Files
New to ATG?Apply Now
Head of Wardrobe
Sonia Friedman Productions is seeking applications for a full-time, experienced Head of Wardrobe to work on the London production of MEAN GIRLS.
Book by Tina Fey, music by Jeff Richmond, lyrics by Nell Benjamin and Directed and Choreographed by Casey Nicholaw - this musical will arrive in the West End in June 2024.
Candidates will require relevant hands-on professional experience in a management position: they should be able to lead a team and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They should run a successful department and liaise with all other departments on the production and associated personnel. Candidates should be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure as well as having strong organisational and time management qualities to ensure that the production runs efficiently and smoothly, and the costume designs are maintained.
Technical skills required include excellent: ability to supervise dressing cues (from simple to extensive plots); experience and good knowledge in the maintenance of varied garments and textiles with excellent hand and machine sewing skills; computer skills with knowledge of Word and Excel.
Experience on a large-scale production is essential.
We are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion. We particularly welcome and encourage applications from those currently underrepresented in our workforce.
- Start Date: WC 6th May 2024, or thereabouts
- Please Note: All applicants must be able to commit to the full contract and must have the right to work in the UK.
- Job Location: West End London
- Contract Type: Fixed term until Sunday 8th June 2025, or for the run of the Production, whichever shall be the shorter, subject to two weeks’ notice by the Producer as per the SOLT/BECTU Agreement.
- Salary: Weekly rate as per SOLT/BECTU Agreement.
- Weekly Hours: 6 day working weeks; 8 shows per week plus maintenance and understudy calls.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday 14th February 2024, midday
- 1st round interviews: WC 19th February 2024
14-02-2024 at 12:00