Marketing, PR & Memberships
Permanent - Full Time
03-11-2018 at 18:00
The Ambassador Theatre Group, 39-41 Charing Cross Road
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
Working closely with the CRM and digital teams you will be responsible for development of all digital assets with a focus on email. We operate the UK's most popular theatre ticketing brands including atgtickets.com, LOVETheatre and Groupline and you'll play a key role in developing great relationships with our international customer base; we sell around 11 million tickets a year in the UK and you're essential to maintaining and expanding that reach.
Your main responsibility will be the development and maintenance of responsive HTML emails; you will also work with predefined templates and testing platforms to deliver effective email campaigns.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Working within the CRM team to implement personalized online CRM campaigns and to develop online CRM content targeted to selected customer segments
- Builds responsive emails, reusable templates and content blocks for emails, which are email best practices, based on designs provided by the design team
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of all development work within the overall Email campaign workflow
- Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations, where appropriate to CRM team
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Utilizes knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions in regard to design, layout, messaging and deliverability
03-11-2018 at 18:00