Security, FIre & Safety
£11.59 / hour
Permanent - Full Time
18th - 19th October
15-10-2018 at 23:59
Lyceum Theatre, 21 Wellington Street
Downloadable Job Files
Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
To provide an excellent welcome to all customers visiting the Lyceum through our Stage Door whilst adhering to all security and safety procedures to ensure the safety of our building and contributing strongly to the relationship between ATG and the Producer.
- Often the first point of contact for the building, you will develop and maintain great relationships with both ATG and Disney employees and all external contractors.
- To operate the phone and voicemail system, taking accurate messages where appropriate in order to offer a high standard of service.
- To work strictly to the Theatre Stage Door procedures.
- To provide accurate and timely information to visiting personnel, artists and internal/external customers.
- Receiving and sorting the post ensuring that it is distributed efficiently.
- To manage the lost property through record keeping and communication with patrons.
- To control the distribution and collection of building keys.
- To initiate emergency procedures as applicable in line with Company procedures and to be responsible for the fire panel.
- To implement security procedures to ensure appropriate personnel enter the Stage Door.
- Depending on shift, opening Stage Door and or securing the building at the end of the evening.
- To attend training courses as required in order to further self-development.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety procedures to minimise the risk of injury and accidents.
- To complete any other delegated duty that assists the Company to achieve its business objectives.
- A clear, polite and confident communicator
- Experience with handling customer and contractor enquiries to find a positive resolution
- Experience liaising across different departments
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to self-motivate and work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation skills
Permanent position subject to 6 month probation. The venue is open 7 days a week and shifts will be worked on a rota basis.
15-10-2018 at 23:59