Contact Centre & Customer Service
£17,550.00 per annum
Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
Sunderland Empire, High Street West
Tyne and Wear
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry.
Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to provide the highest level of customer service.
The candidate should have experience of working in Customer Service Role for at least 2 years is essential, and an interest in theatre or the arts, is preferred.
- You will enjoy providing outstanding customer service
- You will thrive on problem solving and looking after ATG’s clients
- Proven track record of delivering great customer service via all methods of communication
- You must also be proficient in the use of Microsoft products such as Excel and Outlook
- You will have the ability to multi task and work under pressure