£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Permanent - Full Time
19-12-2018 at 22:00
The Ambassador Theatre Group, 39-41 Charing Cross Road
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
The Corporate Development Associate role supports the Corporate Development Manager and Group Commercial Director in delivering and project managing multiple business critical Strategic Initiatives, by liaising with the initiative owners, attending (and when required leading) meetings and maintaining key project management documentation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Corporate Development Manager to evaluate and develop new business opportunities, in particular, national and international acquisitions.
- Research companies and markets, and to produce research reports and competitor analysis.
- Provide financial and commercial analysis to support key strategic decisions.
- Prepare Investment Committee reports for the Senior Leadership Team and Providence, ATG’s private equity investor.
- Create and maintain up-to-date critical path documentation for several large capital expenditure projects.
- Liaise with the ATG Executive Directors and Senior Leadership Team, Providence directors and their assistants in relation to business development and Strategic Initiative opportunities.
We would be interested to hear from candidates with a range of different experiences and from different sectors and therefore have set a broad salary range.
Please let us know in your application form if there are any restrictions on your availability for interview.
Please refer to the job description for further detail.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.
19-12-2018 at 22:00