Permanent - Full Time
19-12-2018 at 22:00
The Ambassador Theatre Group, 39-41 Charing Cross Road
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
The Corporate Development Manager role will work closely with the Group Commercial Director to identify research and deliver key strategic initiatives (including potential acquisition and organic development opportunities) and maximise ATG’s commercial results.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the working parties on the integration of new venues and acquisitions.
- Lead the evaluation and development of new business opportunities, specifically national and international acquisitions.
- Ensure the required financial and commercial analysis to support key strategic decisions is carried out and discussed as appropriate.
- On key acquisitions, lead commercial and financial diligence, liaising with external advisers and key internal stakeholders, providing information to external parties, and preparing and managing online data rooms, as appropriate.
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of project status and required approvals (responsible for weekly email to the SLT, fortnightly reporting to CEO, monthly Board Papers for SLT, CEO and Providence, as well as Investment Committee reports on specific opportunities).
- Manage Corporate Development Associate directly. Ensure the smooth running of the department (team meetings, appraisals, training and development).
We would be interested to hear from candidates with a range of different experiences and from different sectors and therefore have set a broad salary range.
Please let us know in your application form if there are any restrictions on your availability for interview.
Please refer to the job description for further detail.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.
19-12-2018 at 22:00