Marketing, PR & Memberships
Permanent - Full Time
17-03-2019 at 23:59
The Ambassador Theatre Group, 39-41 Charing Cross Road
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
ATG is the biggest theatre operating company in the world, with the unrivalled advantage of owning the UK’s largest theatre ticketing business (atgtickets.com & lovetheatre.com) and theatre’s largest membership scheme (ATG Theatre Card: c.94K members).
ATG’s vision is to become a customer-centric organisation and leader in the entertainment world. TheatreCard has been recognised as a key opportunity to nurture our customer base, drive revenue & growth for the company and is therefore central to the future of the business.
The successful candidate will lead and support in ATG’s national Membership, TheatreCard scheme growth. The Membership Account Director will work alongside the Membership Campaign Manager to deliver industry leading marketing campaigns via digital, social media and other marketing channels that focus on driving growth in our Membership number base, revenue to ATG, increase the customer lifetime value of our Member and enhance the entire Membership offering by forming relationships with the top shows to unlock the best benefits.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be the voice/champion of the ATG member audience
- Design & drive ongoing Acquisition, Engagement and Renewal strategies to grow the customer base and associated revenue.
- Renovate the existing Membership scheme
- Campaign execution, measurement & reporting
- Teamworking skills that enable the successful management of theatre venue teams and show producers for the bnefit of theatrecard and its campaigns
- Collaborate with ATG’s data team to better understand our members and provide actionable insight for marketing and product development
Please refer to the job description for further detail.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.
17-03-2019 at 23:59