Permanent - Full Time
24-05-2019 at 18:00
The Ambassador Theatre Group, Alexander House, Church Path
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
This role will work alongside Senior Accounts Assistant to allow suitable segregation of duties. You’ll provide assistance/support (along with Senior Accounts Assistant) to the AP Assistant as required. You’ll provide primary cover for AP Assistant during annual leave/sickness (with assistance of Senior Accounts Assistant if needed).
- Responsibility for issuing all manual bankline payments on designated companies
- Checking and entering all bankline payments onto Nav meeting weekly deadlines
- Raise Cheque payments as required and ensure cheques are entered onto the system within deadlines
- Issuing of all Petty Cash Floats on designated shows and managing top ups
- Reconcile designated control accounts and investigate any discrepancies
- Process payments for intercompany balances as directed by Production Accountant incl entering both intercompany transactions onto finance system.
- Responsibility for collating all creative and investor contracts for designated shows. Ensuring that any missing documents are followed up with production office in a timely manner
- Responsibility for setting up show accounts template for all new shows as required by Production Accountant, ensuring figures match back to budget and that all formulas are correct.
Please refer to the job description for further details.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.
24-05-2019 at 18:00