Food & Beverage
Up to £40,000 per year
Permanent - Full Time
The Ambassador Theatre Group, 39-41 Charing Cross Road
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We operate some of the world’s most iconic venues. We operate over 50 venues across Britain, the US and Germany. Our portfolio includes historic West End theatres such as the Duke of York’s, Harold Pinter, Piccadilly, Savoy, the Apollo Victoria and the Lyceum, home to Wicked and The Lion King respectively. We also operate venues across the UK in major cities such as Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester and many more.
We have recently secured the contract to programme, present and operate two music-focussed arenas. The historic Globe in Stockton, and the brand-new Digital Arena on the waterside in Swansea. In the US, we run two theatres on Broadway and manage venues in Brooklyn, New Orleans, San Antonio, Boston and Houston. ATG operates the two venues presenting Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in the US: the Lyric Theatre on Broadway and the Curran Theatre in San Francisco. In Europe, we operate theatres in Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf and Bochum.
The purpose of this role is to develop bespoke F&B offers and packages for specific shows and venues which will be sold through online, memberships, affiliates, revenue management and CRM.
The role will support the central F&B strategy of improving gross profit per admit and increasing transaction volumes by delivering a fantastic customer experience.
The focus of the role is to:
- Provide regular reports on F&B sales through the various channels
- Implement the strategy to ensure F&B offers are tailored to each show, venue and ticket price
- Ensure offers and packages for celebratory days and seasons (Christmas, Valentines, Summer etc) have good presence across the channels
- Establish a strong relationship with Ticketing Operations to ensure offers are set up in good time
- Work with the venue FOH teams to ensure offers and packages are easy to manage and sell
- Work with the venue box office teams to get their feedback on the various offers and packages
- Support the Head of F&B Sales Channels in developing ways of working with the Online (Bolt), Membership, Affiliates, Revenue Management and CRM teams
For further details, please refer to the job description.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.