£22,000-24,000 per annum
Permanent - Full Time
24-06-2019 at 23:59
The Ambassador Theatre Group, Alexander House, Church Path
Downloadable Job Files
If you are already an employee, use the link below to apply
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, ATG is now the world’s number one live-theatre company with close to 50 venues in Britain, North America and Germany. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and proactive individual to manage the Ambassador Theatre Group’s Head Office in Woking. This office is home to our shared IT, Finance and HR teams as well as regular meetings for our senior leadership team. This role will involve general administration and providing an effective reception service as well as ensuring the facilities are maintained to support all staff activities.
Although an interest in theatre is desirable, experience in the theatre or entertainment industry is not necessary! We are looking for someone who cares about offering an effective administration service that ensures our business runs smoothly. You'll be organised, proactive and efficient with the ability to learn IT skills and new software quickly and manage a varied and interesting 'to-do list'. You'll also need to be confident when communicating with colleagues, visitors and contractors; this role is the office’s main point of contact for everyone. The Office Manager role is the only general administration role in the office and so you will need to be comfortable working relatively independently; you'll enjoy taking on a multitude of tasks and getting them done.
Our recently refurbished office is based just a short walk from Woking's mainline train station and the Peacocks shopping centre.
The Office Manager is primarily responsible for:
- Taking complete ownership of the reception area and providing an efficient switchboard service for the office, giving excellent customer service and a warm welcome at all times.
- Implementing security and health and safety measures to ensure appropriate personnel enter the building, visitors can be identified and our risk management procedures are followed.
- Managing office supplies and deliveries, responsibility of the meeting rooms and some invoice reconciliation.
- Making domestic and international travel and accommodation bookings on behalf of a wide range of staff from across the UK
- Providing ad hoc administration support to the Finance and IT teams as required, which may include research, printing, filing, ordering or other general administration tasks.
Please refer to the job description for further details.
ATG is an equal opportunities employer.
24-06-2019 at 23:59