Our L&D programme is broad, covering everything from essential safety training to leadership development, and includes opportunities for every stage of your career. Although we can’t include every opportunity on this page, we hope this will give you a good idea of what to expect when you join ATG.
Most of these programmes are led by our HR Learning & Development team and our Risk Management team who coordinate much of our safety training, supported by expert guest trainers.
We also run specific in-house training for particular venues or specialist teams and offer generous support for those pursuing professional qualifications such as CIMA or PRINCE2.
This is all supported by our induction and appraisal processes, which are being reviewed and updated to ensure everyone can make the best start at ATG and have the right support to succeed.
Our programme includes:
- E-learning programme open to everyone
- Be A Star, our customer service training programme
- Specialist training from our Food & Beverage partners and suppliers
- A buddying programme for new and returning staff
- Safety training including specialist training for technical staff
- Personal License training for customer experience management roles
- IOSH Managing Safely for venue management roles
- Stages, a series of management short courses
- Our Graduate Scheme in venue management
- Our Technical Apprenticeship for aspiring technicians
- Support to achieve professional qualifications
- Rising Stars, a two year programme for emerging leaders
- Leading Lights, for senior leaders
Coaching is an essential part of the programme, featuring in many of the opportunities described above. As more staff graduate from our training, delivered with the Academy of Executive Coaching, we are establishing a coaching culture within the company and using this to support everyone’s personal development.